Entry Level - Training:
- Target Group- School & college drop outs in the age group of 18 -28
- A 3 tier and 2 modes (geographic & specialized industry type) training centre model proposed as follows:
- Mandal Level – one centre each at Mandal HQ in all districts
- District Level – one centre each in District HQ
- Regional Hubs – Apart from the district level centres, some of the cities will have regional centres also specialized in specific streams.
- Thus the plan is to have tier level centres (Mandal to District to Capital), there would also be some specialized centres pertaining to a particular industry in some of the districts
- May use an existing ITI/Polytechnic or a rented building
- 3-4 courses of 60-90 days duration each with a batch size of 25. Thus training about 500 candidates in a year.
- Employment break-up envisaged:
- Residential centres - Existing separate govt buildings can be used, if not available new ones to be constructed with dormitories, classrooms, workshops, kitchen, mess, library, etc.
- 6-8 courses of 60-90 duration each with a batch size of 25. Thus training about 800-1000 candidates in a year.
- Employment break-up envisaged
- Regional centres to be more on specific thematic industrial trade/SEZ requirements/ high-end skills
- Residential centres for trainees as well as trainer training centres
- Would mostly be specific to one or two allied industrial sectors.
- Would be industry or industry association partnered. Around 6-8 hubs proposed.
- Will have state-of-the-art fully digitally enabled train-the-trainer academy.
- Will train around 200 Master Trainers annually in month long programmes.
- Train around 800-1000 trainees in specific trade at the upper end of the spectrum.
Latest News and Notifications
New APSSDC Programs
Establishment of SDCs in Degree Colleges Application will available in Web Site from 15.09.2016
EOI for inviting resumes from suitable candidates for the position of Project Manager for tribal projects,last date for submission of resumes is 27.09.2016, for queries contact Mr.Khayyum 9502803300, Mr.Raviteja 7702752737.
Skill Development Program During Summer- 2016
Request for Proposal ( RFP ) for Selection of Vendor/(s) for supply of IT Related Hardware , ICT Equipment & Electronic Goods to Various Schools in Andhra Pradesh
ESCs (Employability Skills Center) registration form if any Queries please contact Mr.Rajendra, cell:9502988622
EOI for inviting suitable candidates for the role of Multi Skill Foundation Trainers for Schools Project,Last date to apply is 9th September, 2016
EOI for inviting resumes from suitable candidates for Vocationalisation of School Education project,last date for submission of resumes is 17.09.2016, for queries contact Mr.Khayyum 9502803300, Mr.Raviteja 7702752737, Mr.Akash Sinha 8008465105
Indian Vocational Education
The Indian national policy on skill development aims to train 500 million people in vocational skills by 2022 through various ministries and national bodies
Education System In India
This stage is the beginning of vocational training, where they opt for taking admission in various trades of ITI’s.
© 2016, Government of AP | Designed & Developed by Prime KI Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.